- Elizabeth: Ow!
- (Sylvia runs over.)
- Sylvia: What happened?
- Elizabeth: My leg!
- Sylvia: It’s okay.
- (Sylvia uses her feelers to calm Elizabeth.)
Sylvia the Sylveon is one of Ultra‘s alter egos. She acts like a mother figure to several baby Pokémon.
Sylvia acts very feminine and is friends with a majority of Elizabeth’s Fairy-Type Pokémon. She is invited to most of the Fairy-Type Meetings that only Fairy-Type Pokémon are invited to. Ultra enjoys using this form because he gets to be in Elizabeth’s favorite type: Fairy. He also gets constantly brushed by Elizabeth, to his enjoyment, and also uses his feelers for comforting others. Even though he changes gender and loses the ability to walk on his hind legs in doing so, he does not mind it one bit. The other Fairy-types tell him that he could just be a male Sylveon since females are harder to get due to Eevee’s gender ratio. Ultra says that being a male Sylveon would just be weird for him.
Sylvia hangs out with a lot of girls, with the majority of her friends being Female and Fairy-Type.
In Pregnant Sylvia, she went out with her Umbreon boyfriend and they mated. Sylvia then went back to Elizabeth pregnant. Even though Ultra could turn back, Sylvia denied knowing Ultra and eventually gave birth to an Eevee. This also shows that Ultra can get easily carried away as an alter ego and forget who he really is.
She has a Pokémorph form, which turns her body into more of a human shape, but retains most of her Sylveon attributes. This allows her to stand on her hind-legs like a human, but since her feet are still paws, her legs are digitigrade. As a result, she is always standing on her toes. In this form, she still uses her feelers to comfort others, but she can now use her hands to grab. She is very close friends with Elizabeth, although she freaks her out. This form debuts in The Babysitter.
Sylvia is a slender, quadruped, mammalian Pokémon with pale cream-colored fur with pink feet, ears, and tail. She has light blue eyes with white pupils, long pink rabbit-like ears with blue interiors and thicker fur, a tiny nose, and two stray tufts of fur on top of her head. There are two bows on her body: one at the base of her left ear and one on her neck. Each bow is pale cream with a pink center and trails a pair of ribbon-like feelers. The feelers are pale cream with light blue tips. Before the tip of each feeler is a pink and then a dark blue stripe. She has slender, vulpine-like legs with small, three-toed paws and a fluffy, slightly curved tail. Her muzzle is short, blunt, and cat-like. She has two pointed teeth on her upper jaw, seen when her mouth is open. She also has small, white, retractable claws.
Sylvia is a slender, anthropomorphic, mammalian Pokémon with pale cream-colored fur with pink hands, feet, ears, and tail. She has light blue eyes with white pupils, long pink rabbit-like ears with blue interiors and thicker fur, a tiny nose, and two stray tufts of fur on top of her head. Her feet are three-toes paws with small, white, retractable claws. Her tail is fluffy and slightly curved. She has a short, blunt, cat-like muzzle and two pointed teeth on her upper jaw, seen when her mouth is open. There are two bows on her body: one at the base of her left ear and one on her neck. Each bow is pale cream with a pink center and trails a pair of ribbon-like feelers. The feelers are pale cream with light blue tips. Before the tip of each feeler is a pink and then a dark blue stripe. Her hands have four fingers and one thumb. Her torso resembles that of a woman, having wide hips, a decently sized rear, a thin midsection, a caved-in back, slender shoulders, and a pair of DD-sized breasts. Her arms and legs also resemble those of a human along with her neck and head.
Sylvia is a kind and gentle Pokémon, she uses her charm to hunt in the wild. She uses her ribbon-like feelers to hold hands with a trainer and walk alongside them, enabling her to sense their feelings. She can bring even the most intense battles to a halt by using her feelers to exude an aura of peace and tranquility, causing those near her to lose their fighting spirit, before she strikes a powerful and unexpected attack. Her movements are graceful and fluid, making her appear to be almost weightless.
Sylvia is also very attractive to other Pokémon, which provides her an advantage on luring prey with her appearance in the wild through deception.
When riled up, Sylvia will become fearless and won’t hesitate to strike, no matter how large her opponents are.
Natural Abilities Edit
Sylvia possesses the ability Cute Charm, which may cause the opposing Pokémon to be infatuated if they physically attack her and have the opposite gender. Sylvia also has the ability Pixilate, which turns all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon into Fairy-type moves.
Despite having an adorable and graceful appearance, Sylvia is carnivorous.
Base Stats Edit
- HP: 95.
- Attack: 65.
- Defense: 65.
- Special Attack: 110.
- Special Defense: 130.
- Speed: 60.
- Total: 525.
- Fairy Wind: Sylvia pulls her feelers together, and the air around them starts to glow light blue. Sylvia then spreads her feelers wide open, sending a strong gust of wind at the opponent. Or, Sylvia leaves a trail of pink, sparkling dust as she jumps around.
- Disarming Voice: Sylvia opens her mouth and releases a beam of purple hearts in a loud shrieking voice, hitting the opponent.
- Helping Hand
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Quick Attack
- Swift: Sylvia jumps into the air and swishes her tail, releasing multiple yellow stars with golden sparkles around them at the opponent.
- Draining Kiss: Sylvia runs over to the opponent and gives it a kiss. The opponent starts to glow red, and a light yellow orb of energy flies off from the opponent and into Sylvia, draining the opponent’s energy.
- Skill Swap
- Misty Terrain
- Light Screen
- Moonblast: Sylvia spreads her feelers wide open, and an image of the moon appears behind her. She then forms an orb of pink energy in front of her mouth and fires it at the opponent.
- Last Resort
- Baton Pass
- Psych Up
- Work Up
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power
- Sunny Day
- Hyper Beam
- Rain Dance
- Shadow Ball
- Double Team
- Attract: Sylvia winks at the opponent and releases several pink hearts that surround the opponent. The hearts then circle around and shrink into the opponent‘s body, causing it to fall in love with Sylvia if it‘s the opposite gender.
- Echoed Voice
- Giga Impact: Sylvia’s body becomes surrounded in an invisible energy. A bright flash of yellow light appears in front of her face and she faces towards the opponent. She then shoots herself at the opponent and an orb of light purple energy with spiraling light yellow streaks around it appear around Sylvia‘s body and she slams into the opponent with great force.
- Sleep Talk
- Dazzling Gleam
- Secret Power
- Pay Day
- Magical Leaf
- Mystical Fire
- Focus Energy
- Body Slam
- Play Rough
- Fake Tears
- Natural Gift
- Stored Power
- Double Kick
- Mud Slap
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice
- Iron Tail
- Laser Focus
- Magic Coat
- Dizzy Punch
- Seismic Toss
- Trump Card
Other Information Edit
- Type: Fairy.
- Species: Intertwining Pokémon.
- National Pokédex Number: 700.
- Kalos Pokédex Number: 085.
- Alola Pokédex Number: 131/161.
- Galar Pokédex Number: 085.
- Pokédex Color: Pink.
- Evolves From: Eevee.
- Height: 3’03” (Feral); 8’11” (Pokémorph).
- Egg Group: Field.
- Footprint: Unknown.
Ultra Transforming (Pokémorph) Edit
Pink fur sprouted on Ultra’s hands and feet. His feet began to morph into three-toed paws as his legs took a digitigrade stance and a shapely, womanly tone. Pale cream fur sprouted on his arms and legs, followed by his arms shrinking down as well. His shoulders cracked inwards as the pale cream fur sprouted everywhere on his body. His chest pushed out into DD-cup breasts as his neck thinned down and lost its Adam’s apple. A Sylveon’s ribbon appeared on his neck with the same feelers on it. His midsection caved inwards as his back arched inwards. His hips and rear grew outwards as a pink, crescent-shaped tail grew out of his spine. His masculinity pulled inside of him, officially switching his gender.
The pale cream fur sprouted on her face as pink fur sprouted on the upper part of her head. Her nose turned small and black as her face pushed out into a short, blunt, cat-like muzzle. Her teeth became sharper with two pointed teeth on either side of her jaw when her mouth is open.
Smash Pokémorph Edit
- Weight: Middleweight.
- Run Speed: 7/10.
- First Jump: Crouches and leaps up into the air, hands and feet extended outwards and feelers pushed backwards by the wind.
- Second Jump: Somersaults upwards, curling her feelers into herself, before resuming her typical airborne position.
- Running Animation: Dashes forwards, her feelers pushed back by the wind.
- Idle Animation: Gets into a pose, feelers hovering freely about her body. Occasionally, she will bare her teeth.
- Intro: Ultra teleports on-stage before transforming into Sylvia in a flash of light, who winks.
- Jab (Fury Swipes): Whips her feelers twice in front of herself before entering into a state of frenzied whipping for several seconds.
- Dash Attack (Quick Attack): Lunges forwards and swipes her feelers horizontally, cutting any opponent in her way.
- Side Tilt (Dizzy Punch): Swings a powerful punch directly in front of herself. If the attack connects, it deals damage while also spinning the opponent around.
- Up Tilt (Ribbon Twirl): Twirls around once and sends her front two feelers into the air above her.
- Down Tilt (Sand Attack): Uses her legs to kick up a cloud of dirt that damages enemies slightly while interrupting their attacks and movements.
- Side Smash (Play Rough): Leaps forwards with her hands and feet extended outwards. If she comes into contact with an opponent, she will tackle him or her to the ground before relentlessly assaulting her victim with a flurry of ribbon whips and bites to the neck.
- Up Smash (Last Resort): Rears backwards before slamming her fists onto the ground, emitting a powerful shockwave. Should the attack be charged, a ring of stars (a la Swift) will form around Sylveon before launching itself upwards.
- Down Smash (Disarming Voice): Sits and begins to sing a sweet melody, releasing damaging sound waves in a circular radius around herself.
- Neutral Aerial (Ribbon Rotation): Whips her head around extremely quickly in a horizontal manner, extending her front whips to slice through opponents.
- Forward Aerial (Swift): Conjures three small stars and launches them in a horizontal line in front of herself.
- Back Aerial (Tail Whip): Whips her tail behind herself.
- Up Aerial (Ribbon Whip): Fires her feelers diagonally upwards.
- Down Aerial (Ribbon Hammer): Knots the end of her front two feelers together and lashes them downwards. Can act as a Meteor Smash.
- Grab: Sends two of her feelers out in front of her, latching onto any opponent within range and dragging them towards Sylvia, who grabs them with her arms.
- Pummel (Bite): Flashes her sharp fangs before burying them in the opponent’s neck.
- Forward Throw (Headbutt): Rears her head back before slamming it forward into her opponent’s stomach.
- Back Throw (Hind Kick): Tosses her opponent behind herself before kicking backwards for additional damage as the opponent touches the ground.
- Up Throw (Seismic Toss): Throws her opponent into the air. She throws her opponent diagonally in front of her.
- Down Throw (Slam): Lifts the opponent into the air using her hands before smashing him or her face-first into the ground below.
- Neutral Special (Draining Kiss): Puckers her lips, sending out an orb of light directly in front of her. Any opponent who comes into contact with the orb is dealt damage, while simultaneously healing Sylvia in minute increments. Anyone within its vicinity will slow take damage.
- Side Special (Trump Card): Takes out a set of five playing cards that she holds in her hand. When the move is used again, Sylvia will throw the cards one after another in succession.
- Up Special (Fairy Wind): Opens her mouth to expel an enchanted wind while simultaneously spinning upwards with her feelers extended.
- Down Special (Misty Terrain): Begins to sing an eery tune, summoning a light blue mist to engulf the surrounding area. Although the mist does no damage, it “reduces visibility”, causing Sylvia’s opponents to move slower while within its vicinity. The mist dissipates after several seconds, but can also be cleared out by wind-based attacks.
- Final Smash (Moonblast): As a large moon looms ominously in the background, Sylvia leaps high into the air at the center of the stage. The moon empowers her four feelers, making them glow. After a moment, they spread across the stage in a frenzy, damaging and entangling anyone caught within them. Sylvia finishes the Final Smash by launching a beam of moonlight directly underneath of herself.
- Up Taunt (Baby-Doll Eyes): Faces the screen and winks adorably, sending a miniature pink heart out of the eye she winked with. In addition, her front two feelers curl to form a heart around her head.
- Side Taunt (Growl): Sylvia‘s body tenses up while she growls angrily at an opponent before saying, “Back off!”, and resuming her battle stance.
- Down Taunt (Celebrate): Releases a burst of sparkles and confetti around herself while beaming gleefully.
- Cream Body, Pink Tips, Blue Accent: Resembles a normal Sylveon in Pokémon X and Y.
- Cream Body, Blue Tips, Pink Accent: Resembles a shiny Sylveon.
- Cream Body, Yellow Tips, Black Accent: Resembles Jolteon or Umbreon.
- Cream Body, Purple Tips, Red Accent: Resembles Espeon.
- Cream Body, Orange Tips, Beige Accent: Resembles Flareon.
- Cream Body, Green Tips, Yellow Accent: Resembles Leafeon.
- Cream Body, Blue Tips, Dark Blue Accent: Resembles Vaporeon or Glaceon.
- Brown Body, Cream Tips, Beige Brown Accent: Resembles Eevee.
- Yawns lazily before laying down to use Rest, snoring softly.
- Frolics gleefully around the area, singing while her feelers bob in rhythm to her tune.
- Catches sight of a butterfly and attempts to catch it with her feelers before giving up and sitting down, facing the direction that the butterfly flew off in.