Ellie the Eevee is one of Ultra’s Alter Egos.
Elizabeth takes care of her until she makes up her mind on what Eeveelution she wants. She already has an Umbreon and a Sylveon.
Ellie is close friends with Elizabeth’s Umbreon and Sylveon. They constantly ask what she wants to evolve into, but she says that Elizabeth is the one picking the evolution and not her.
Elizabeth carries around a Water Stone, Thunder Stone, and Fire Stone, just in case she chooses one of those Eeveelutions to evolve Ellie into.
Ellie wants to become an Eeveelution that won’t take Elizabeth an extremely long amount of time to get her to evolve into, such as finding a Moss Rock or Ice Rock for Leafeon or Glaceon, but she won’t mind it if she does.
In An Eeveelution Solution, Ultra transforms into an Eevee Egg for Elizabeth to take care of until he hatches. He is kept inside of an incubator for several episodes.
In Another Eevee, Ultra hatches from the egg as a female Eevee nicknamed Ellie. To differentiate the two Eevees, Elizabeth gave Ellie a costume.
In Evolving Issues, Ellie keeps evolving into different Pokémon and transforming back via shapeshifting. First into a Vaporeon from a Water Stone Bucket prank not meant for her.
Ellie is a mammalian, quadruped Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of her bushy tail and her large furry collar are cream-colored. She has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Ellie has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose. The marking on the tip of her tail is heart-shaped, indicating her being female.
Ellie is an mammalian, anthropomorphic Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of her bushy tail and her large furry collar are cream-colored. Her feet are small paws with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Ellie has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose. The marking on the tip of her tail is heart-shaped, indicating her being female.
Gigatamax Ellie becomes larger and more fluffy. The fur collar becomes longer with several triangular furs pointing straight up. The right ear has three red clouds surrounding it like a circle.
- Helping Hand: Ellie lays one of her front paws on the target, and she and the target become covered in a multicolored aura, powering up the target’s moves.
- Tackle: Ellie tackles the opponent.
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack: Ellie turns around and kicks dirt at the opponent with her hind legs, or Ellie stands on her hind legs and slams her front legs on the ground, sending a big cloud of sand at the opponent.
- Quick Attack: Ellie’s body becomes outlined in light blue aura and she charges at the opponent with incredible speed.
- Baby-Doll Eyes: Ellie winks at the opponent, sending multiple pink hearts from her eye at them. When the hearts hit the opponent, it becomes infatuated.
- Swift: Ellie jumps into the air and swishes her tail, releasing multiple yellow stars with golden sparkles around them at the opponent or her tail glows white and multiple yellow stars with golden sparkles around them come out from her tail and hit the opponent, or she jumps in the air, creates multiple yellow stars with a purple glowing outline, does a backwards spin and throws the stars at the opponent.
- Baton Pass
- Take Down: Ellie charges at the opponent at a very high speed and slams into them.
- Double-Edge: Ellie becomes surrounded in streaks of white aura and then charges into the opponent with great force.
- Last Resort: Ellie‘s body becomes outlined in a golden aura, with orbs of energy being absorbed into her body. The golden aura then forms into a massive star in front of Ellie’s body and is fired at the opponent.
- Pay Day
- Dig: Ellie digs underground using her front paws. Seconds later, she comes up by or underneath the opponent.
- Protect: A bluish-green force field appears around Ellie’s body, or Ellie stands on her hind legs and projects a bluish-green force field, protecting her from attack.
- Rain Dance
- Sunny Day
- Weather Ball
- Body Slam
- Focus Energy
- Sleep Talk
- Iron Tail: Ellie’s tail glows white and she hits the opponent with it, or Ellie’s tail becomes surrounded in white sparkles and she becomes surrounded in a white outline. Her tail then turns into iron and she hits the opponent with it.
- Shadow Ball: Ellie opens her mouth and creates a black and purple ball in front of her mouth. Ellie then fires it at the opponent.
- Hyper Voice
- Stored Power
- Work Up
- Double Kick
- Bouncy Bubble
- Buzzy Buzz
- Sizzly Slide
- Glitzy Glow
- Baddy Bad
- Sappy Seed
- Freezy Frost
- Sparkly Swirl
- Trump Card: Ellie creates six red-glowing cards of energy in the form of a ring in front of her body. She the fires the cards at the opponent.
- Reflect: A round, orange barrier surrounds Ellie‘s body and protects her from attacks.
- Run Away
- Extreme Evoboost
Partner Power Edit
- Veevee Volley
G-Max Move Edit
- G-Max Cuddle
- When Ultra transforms into Feral Ellie, his whole body will course correct itself to being quadruped.